Sunday, July 6, 2008

Your vacation's up. . . back to school.


There goes my one year break.

It's time to go back to my books in college. Registration's tomorrow. I'm so lazy to pack my bags right now. ... But I have to.

My dear bloggy readers. :) I'm going to be a bit held up with auditions for the next 3 days. So please do excuse me for not updating daily. In the meantime, see what you can actually get out of the AIDS article.


If there's any possible way for you guys to spread the word about AIDS and to help their victims., let's aid them :)

Then leave a comment.. when I get back to my blog, I'll link all your sites to it so that everyone may read it. Let's try.. :) It'll be fun.


They need all the help they can get. Till then. Wish me luck :) and Take care.


And as Tiny Tim would say : God Bless Everybody"

4 comments:

fishintree said...

I see you're a leo too! I luv your suitcases but the blue one is mine!!!

ashley said...

Good luck with it all, dear

Alexis-Marie said...

Fishintree,

HAHA... no it's not! It's MINE muaahahaha

Alexis-Marie said...

Ashley..


Thank You :D