Thursday, July 31, 2008

Strength drawn from within endures all


Breathing was made for the priviliged.

It was for those who could use it to survive in a world of challenges.


The weak would collapse and then decay


And till no more would they be on that last day.


..............We take it for granted that it will always be there

But when it's gone, you can't have it back.



A tightness it pulls within the quiet passage


Till a tunnel no more it becomes





I can't breathe.



That was at 6am this morning. I woke up gasping for air. lol. I didn't know what to do so I went to Kennysia's page for help and after 3 lines of air topic it changed to something else and I was forgotten.


But it's fascinating ya know. How we take for granted life and say that.. "OMG! I'm going to die in math!!!!!" and come out of the class alive.

Here I really was on my bed gasping for air and didn't know at all what to do and so I just lay there hoping for the best. My life was entirely in faith.



I fell asleep and actually woke up. That's lucky I have to say.
What if I didn't wake up?



But I guess life's too short for the "if"s and "whens" and "hows".


It should be lived. Stretched and pulled to the farthest of all limits.



And yet, its fragility on the lines of death be looked after with care as well.



3 comments:

AdamT said...

hey, thanks for dropping by! :)

fascinating blog you got here! haha, next time u wake up gasping for air, i suggest try opening the window. maybe? hahaha!
tell me if it works yea?

adam from adamtam.com

Alexis-Marie said...

haha adam... you're funny..

The window was open. :)

static brain said...

I have trouble breathing all the time and so does my daughter. We both have lung problems. So I know how scary it is not to be able to breathe. It does bring thoughts of death. My daughter wrote a poem about gasping for air when she was really sick I would like to share with you.

I’m coming home

Lungs failing
Breaths rasping
Tears falling
Moms crying
Visions blurring
I’m dying
Heavens coming
Gates opening
Angels singing
Lord, I’m coming home.